2.1.14

Review: Trust In Me by J.Lynn

Published October 22nd, 2013
William Morrow Impulse
352 pages (Kindle Edition)

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever? (From Goodreads)


As a rule, I am against this kind of thing, where a book is rewritten from another character's perspective.  In fact, I actively avoid it.  The only reason I gave Trust In Me a try is that I have complete trust in Jennifer L. Armentrout.  And Cam.  I do love Cam.

Trust In Me was actually a great read!  It really is basically the same story as Wait For You (which I LOVED), but Cam's perspective was so interesting that it worked.  I knew the story, but it still felt all new.  Example, hearing Cam's perspective of the Halloween party was really cool.

Trust In Me gives us more Jase and Ollie, which I am completelyyyy okay with.  Really, I have no problems with this.  None at all.  When are their books/novellas coming out again? (FYI Be With Me featuring Jase and Teresa is out Feb. 4th)

Just like Wait For You, I can see myself reading Trust In Me multiple times.  It just has that quality about it that gives you hope for humanity.  No, I'm not even exaggerating on that one.  I had faith in humanity again.  Mostly in the fact that not all men suck all the time, but you catch my drift.  Words are failing me.  Just go read the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!