8.6.12

Armchair BEA: Ask The Experts!

Armchair BEA is an opportunity for those of us that aren't fortunate enough to be at BEA to connect with one another, and have a little fun of our own, all from the comfort of our favourite chair!


I missed yesterday's post (insert sad face), but I'm back at it today (insert happy face)!

Armchair BEA has been amazing and I'm so happy about all the networking I've done this week, as well as the opportunity to learn from some of the best!

So, I'm keeping today's post sweet and simple, and posing a question to all of my fellow book bloggers out there...

If you could go back in time to when you first started blogging, and tell yourself one thing, what would you say?

Much love, Samantha

10 comments:

  1. Nice scarf :)

    I'm still new but I think I'd make sure I knew not to worry so much. As long as I like my blog and what I post then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have told myself to start my blog in Wordpress. I am so much happier here but man it was huge process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would tell myself to not stress and just enjoy myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say stats and followers and even comments won't ever matter. Keep blogging because you like it, not for any other reason. Fun question!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "DUDE this is tougher than it looks...be warned" LOL


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't overwhelm yourself and over-commit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be yourself, there isn't a right or wrong way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I wish someone had told me (and someone eventually did, after hours of searching the Internet): this is how you put up someone's blog button: you go to layout, you click edit, go scroll down to HTML/Javascript, you enter the code, you click save, and then you click save arrangement. I don't even know how many hours I spent trying to figure out how to do that, and it's a simple thing! But now you can see all the blog buttons of those I follow at the bottom of my blog: www.rachelrmrblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would tell myself to stop obsessing about numbers! Sure it's great fun to watch the number of people following you go up and up but I finally decided that I was going to do things my way and stop worrying about what the expert bloggers were telling me I needed to do to drive those numbers up. It became too much work and not nearly enough fun for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!