4.5.13

April Favourites

It's May, which is a time of birthdays in my family and the actual start of spring where I live.  April wasn't a fantastic month, so the list of favourite things is short but mighty!

Favourite Read: It's a tie between Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins!  Both were made with awesome (reviews for both will be coming soon)!



Favourite Song: It's Time - Imagine Dragons


Favourite TV Show: Deadliest Warrior.  I spent my exam period watching this non-stop on Netflix.  Violence makes studying better...

Favourite Way To Procrastinate: Deadliest Warrior, packing to move home, Frisbee  distracting my roommates, YouTube, food.  Basically anything to avoid studying.

Favourite Caffeinated Beverage: Caramel Macchiato (again...)

Favourite Thing to Look Forward to About May: The weather improving (April still means snow where I live) and catching up with old friends.


Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!