26.2.13

Top Ten Tuesday: The Auto-Buy Edition



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Authors on My "Auto-Buy" List

This is a fun topic.  My list is actually quite long, so I'm going with the authors who I would drop everything to go buy their books on release day.  These are the authors where eBooks just won't suffice, and I need a hard copy for my overflowing bookshelf.  The authors I have a hard time sharing for fear that I may never get my book back (I'm still crying over the fact that I can't remember who I loaned impulse to back in high school...).

Richelle Mead
Cassandra Clare 
Julie Kagawa
Jennifer L. Armentrout
J. R. Ward
Tahereh Mafi
Veronica Roth
Veronica Rossi
Beth Revis
Ellen Hopkins

BAM.  Easiest list ever.  Who's on your auto-buy list?

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!