Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at
This week, the topic is...
Ten Seven Bookish Memories
This list was harder to write than I actually expected. I'm just going to get straight into it...
- Last November, I met one of my favourite authors. Feel free to check out my post about meeting Cassandra Care by clicking on this lovely link.
- Two of my best friends and I went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn, which was actually really fun. I then proceeded to go to my high school job for 6 AM the next morning. Not my brightest move ever...
- Starting this blog was a light in a dark patch for me. I may not be the best blog around, but I love you all and am having a blast.
- Finishing Anna Karenina was a triumph for me. Everyone questioned why I chose it for my big 12th grade English project, but I finished it and that's all that counts. Plus, I got a good mark. Suck on that.
- My friend Hannah has recommended most of my favourite books and series to me. From Ellen Hopkins to Cassandra Clare, I owe you Hannah.
- The other person I can really bond with over books is my mom. The lady means the world to me, and has truly shaped me into the crazy book-lover I am. Thanks Mom, and keep it up.
- Vampire Academy. Okay, so I have always read a lot, but for a while I really didn't do that much. My mom bought me VA thinking I would love it, and I immediately told her the title was stupid. I read it anyway, and credit it for me completely falling back in love with reading. I've been a little obsessed ever since!
What is your favourite bookish memory?
Much love, Samantha