4.11.13

October Recap

I can't say I'm a fan of October.  I'm a fan of fall and pumpkin spice lattes, but October offers me very little.  Seriously, Halloween does nothing for me.  Hockey's back, which is nice.  Okay, so there are things about October that I kinda like, but...
There was a lot of school and placement, and not much reading (for pleasure).  I will be done placement by mid-month, and school by the end of the month, and then I swear I am going on a reading binge.  I SWEAR!  That being said, I've almost completed my Goodreads challenge of 75 books.  I think that's pretty reasonable considering how much time my education takes up.


I'm sorry, but it's been yet another month of Luke Bryan on repeat.  I can't help it!  His voice is heveanly!

Okay, onto the point of today's post...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!