7.8.13

July Recap (where I just talk about how much I love Jennifer L. Armentrout...)

After no posts for about two weeks, I am back!  School and work just got a little overwhelming there, but both will be done by the end of this week!  Which means that I'm going to get a little bit of a summer!  Madness!

I guess we'll start with some Instagram fun!  This was my July posts in a nutshell.  Follow me @samprestonxo (mostly just so I can follow you guys *insert smiley face here*).


Now on to the good stuff, also known as my lackluster month in reading...


I also did some re-reading of some Jennifer L. Armentrout titles.


Alright, there is a story here.  I was in a not-fantastic mood one day, and decided the best solution was to re-read Wait For You.  I love this story, and read it in one sitting.  I finished, and was scrolling through my Kobo, when I realized I had started re-reading Pure, but never finished.  So I did just that, and ended up progressing through the whole series.  Hurry up, Sentinal!

As far as music goes, three songs have been on repeat for me.  I hope y'all like country!
--- Crash My Party by Luke Bryan
--- Sure Be Cool If You Did by Blake Shelton
--- Listen by Chad Brownlee

And the two books I'm DYING to read in August...


And, finally, my favourite read in July was FRIGID by J.Lynn.  Just go read some Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn everyone.

Happy August!


1 comment:

  1. I just got a copy of THE CROWN OF EMBERS in the mail, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm thrilled that I won't have to wait for THE BITTER KINGDOM! Hey, I was wondering: are you on Goodreads?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!