15.5.13

"Waiting On" Isla and the Happily Ever After


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!

This week I am excited for...
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.
Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new. (From Goodreads)
Last week I decided to read Anna and the French Kiss (I finally get the Etienne hype).  Then I had to read Lola and the Boy Next Door.  Now I am impatient over this book!  I can't wait to learn more about Isla and Josh, and see how this story plays out on September 13th, 2013 (why so far away?!?).  I'm also in LOVE with this cover redesign, and plan on re-purchasing the first two with the new covers!  That's big, because I usually just settle for mismatching books...

Much love, Samantha 

8 comments:

  1. Great pick, Samantha! I'm so freaking excited for this one, too. I seriously cannot wait to get it into my greedy little hands.
    I followed you via GFC. We've interacted a bunch of times, I don't know why I wasn't already following...
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one to come out! I read the other two ages ago, so it's been torture waiting for ISLA. Just think how excited we'll be come September! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Isla. I loved both the first books although Anna is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAH sounds amazing-- and that cover!!! GASP! I literally just went and ordered Anna and the French Kiss from the library to get involved with the series. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, but it's on my list. ;) I agree with the cover design. It looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    Our WOW

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick, enjoy your reads and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss!! I haven't have a chance to read the other one that's out right now but I definitely am also looking forward to this one! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!