1.1.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Resolve To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read in 2013

This is an interesting topic, only because I have no idea how to answer it.  I generally just read whatever I feel like in the moment, with little to no planning, unless I have to review something in particular.

The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
I have yet to read this.  Don't hate me.
A Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens
I have been slowly working on this for almost a year now.  It needs to be finished.
My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
I need to track this down and devour it!
Wanderlove- Kirsten Hubbard
See above.
Something by Maria V. Snyder
Anything, really.  I've never read any of her books.
Something by Neil Gaimen
See above.
Tilt- Ellen Hopkins
This is more of a "resolve to finish".  I started it, then school happened.
Graceling by Kristen Cashmore
Potentially badass heroine means instant appeal to me.
Heist Society- Ally Carter
People seem to like it?
Sloppy Firsts- Megan McCafferty
Must read this series!

Okay that's my list of random books I could think of!  What's on yours?

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Great list. We share some. TFiOS is amazing, happy reading!

    Happy New Year!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars was a good read, you should try it out!

    I also have My Life Next Door on my list, and Wanderlove, Heist Society and Sloppy Firsts on my TBR Pile

    Happy New Year and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanderlove, I really liked that one. Synder is an incredible writer. Carter is good as well.

    The rest I'm dying to read as well. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy New Years and happy reading!

    Here are the books I resolve to read

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fault in Our Stars is on my list as well! Great picks :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heist Society, Sloppy Firsts and My Life Next Door are on my TBR list too. My Life Next Door made my Top Ten Resolve list too. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only read one of the ten in this list, TFIOS! Its worth the read and all of the hype its been getting lately, such an incredible read. I actually have reviewed it already on my blog (dont worry, no spoilers!)

    I haven't heard of any of the other books, but will have to come back and check out your posts on them later!

    -Stacy at Longtime Lover Of Literature

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!