Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at
This week, the topic is...
Ten Eight Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read
Some are new, some are old, but they're all books I likely should have read a significant amount of time ago.
- The Fault in our Stars - Yeah, judge away. I told my roommate that I would read it as soon as she finished it, but she has yet to do so, so y'all can blame her...
- Most of the Harry Potter books - I read the first couple when I was younger, but never loved them.
- Any of the Narnia books - Again, I was never interested.
- Anything by Jane Austen - I have issues with following older writing styles, if that makes sense.
- Anything by Charles Dickens - See above.
- Graceling - I'm getting to it, I swear.
- Lullabies for Little Criminals - I can see this one on my shelf right now, judging me...
- Tilt - I swear by Ellen Hopkins, and just haven't had the time to really tackle this one.
And, I'm out. It's a rewind week, so I reserve the right to cheat. Any here that you cant believe?
Much love, Samantha