Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at
This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me of Me or Someone I Know In Real Life
This was a tricky one. I actually sat in front of my bookcase for a good hour last night thinking about it. So I decided to split it up.
5 characters who remind me of me...
- Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth: When I first started reading Divergent, I couldn't decide which faction I would belong in, because the qualities of all five were really important. Four is the same, and has all five faction symbols tattooed on his back.
- Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: She is my all-time favourite fictional character, and I aspire to be like her.
- Alec from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I have two younger brothers, and I would do anything to protect them, like Alec would for Izzy and Max (and Jace, too).
- Lena from Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I related to how Lena constantly felt like she was walking in the shadow of her best friend Hana. With me, it has never been one particular person, but I've never felt like the center of attention.
- Bridget from The List by Siobhan Vivian: Many of the thoughts she experienced through the book have passed through my head. I've battled with food for a long time.
And 5 who remind me of someone I know.
- Lissa from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Reminds me of my cousin Brittany. Both are incredibly kind and dedicated to the ones they love.
- Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: Reminds me of my friend Matt. This is entirely in the way we met. Except our meeting involved me spilling my cappacino all over him.
- Hana from Delirium by Lauren Oliver: Reminds me of my friend Keen. They share the same wild nature and fun-loving, magnetic personality.
- Jem from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: Reminds me of my friends Kat and Leah. A balance of artist and innocence.
- Simon from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: Reminds me of roommate Jenny. She knows more about me than pretty much anyone ever, and is a self-proclaimed nerd.
Okay, that was a hard one, and I was kinda pulling at strings for some of them. What fictional character reminds you of you?
Much love, Samantha