I like to make lists, which is likely why I love this meme so much. So since I love lists, I had a lovely sticky note gadget thing or my laptop with a beautiful list of books I am eager to read this summer.
And my laptop crashed this morning.
Don't worry, when my dad and I went to price a new laptop tonight, I found an amazing steal and am currently typing up this post on my new laptop. My bank account isn't as pleased...
But this all means I lost my beautiful list. So for my Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List, I am kind of choosing random ones I remember.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I have been wanting to read this book for a while now, and finally got my hands on a copy! It's likely what I'm going to read next!
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks: Another book I finally got my hands on!
- Drop Dead Healthy by A.J. Jacobs: He's like Morgan Spurlock in book format, and I've been eyeing his newest book for a while.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: Another book sitting on my shelf, screaming my name.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: Because I think I'm the only person left who hasn't read it?
- Grave Mercy by R.L. LeFevers: Assassins. Enough said.
- A Million Stars by Beth Revis: Expect a review soon confessing my intense (in a good way) feelings about Across The Universe.
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: This is another series I have heard good things about but still need to read.
- Marked by Elizabeth Naughton: To add some grown-up material to the list.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: When one person tells me a book is amazing, and then another tells me it is awful, I'm always intrigued. Is that weird?
Obviously this list isn't all the books on my former laptops TBR list, but some of the first that popped into my head. What is on your summer TBR list?
Much love, Samantha