3.3.13

February Favourites!

No intro today, because it's Sunday and I'm feeling quite lazy...

Favourite Read: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Plus, the cover is awesome.  And I'm always pleased by an
international paperback!

Favourite Song: The Only Way I Know - Jason Aldean feat. Luke Bryan and Eric Church
(aka The Eye Candy trio/ Bad Boys of Country...)

Favourite TV Show: Destination Truth reruns.  YETI!

Favourite Thing To Procrastinate On: I had 4 papers and a midterm due in the two weeks before reading break...

Favourite Caffeinated Beverage: Caramel Machiatto with an extra shot
(because everything is better after three shots of espresso)

Favourite Thing to Look Forward to About March: Free Leafs tickets?  Yes, please!

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!