12.3.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR

I love making TBR lists, but I literally never follow them.  I go for whatever book happens to be screaming my name at that particular moment.  Nevertheless, here are some books that are currently on my radar, and will most likely be read as a means of avoiding studying...

Fragments by Dan Wells
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lover at Last by J.R. Ward
Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
Mind Games by Keirsten White
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
The Essence by Kimberly Derting

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!