6.3.13

"Waiting On" Star Cursed

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on...
With the Brotherhood persecuting witches like never before, a divided Sisterhood desperately needs Cate to come into her Prophesied powers. And after Cate's friend Sachi is arrested for using magic, a war-thirsty Sister offers to help her find answers—if Cate is willing to endanger everyone she loves.

Cate doesn't want to be a weapon, and she doesn't want to involve her friends and Finn in the Sisterhood's schemes. But when Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she'll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.

In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked
, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England. (From Goodreads)
Born Wicked did terrible things to me.  I became insta-attached to these characters, and loved how Finn was different from the typical love interest.  Did I cry at the end?  Yes.  I did some serious ugly crying.   I'm getting anxious over this one, and cannot wait until June 18th, 2013.

Much love, Samantha

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the Cahill witch chronicles before, i do love a bit of witchiness!
    new follower!
    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Star Cursed, since I read Born Wicked and loved it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start my copy of Born Wicked otherwise this one will be out and I still won't have read it! Great pick :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds good. Thanks for sharing!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!