5.3.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Like To Start


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Series I Would Like To Start


Bookstores have become a torturous place, because I want to read everything.  I just want to read every series ever.  

A few of them are series that I have the first book of...

The Shades of Earth books by Maureen Johnson
The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima
The Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Then there are some I eye up every time I visit a bookstore....

The Everneath trilogy by Brodi Ashton
The Newsoul trilogy by Jodi Meadows
The Unearthy trilogy by Cynthia Hand
The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
All of the books by Stephanie Perkins
The Heist Society series by Ally Carter

So guys, which series should I start/pick up first?

Much love, Samantha

4 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY have to read Stephanie Perkins' books. I just finished the second book in the Heist Society series last night and LOVED it. Great list!!! I have seome of the same series on my Top Ten.

    http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday-series-id-like-to-start.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stephanie Perkins books are on my list too! I thought I was the only one who hadn't read them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a few series I forgot to list like New Soul, Heist Society, and the Everneath series... You must read Stephanie Perkins and Marissa Meyer's books. Must.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Deidra @ Simply Books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend grabbing the Unearthly series next time you're at the bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!