13.3.13

"Waiting On" Clockwork Princess


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!

This week I am excited for...
If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy. (From Goodreads)

I have theories (so many theories!) and, in less than a week, we shall also have answers!

Who will Tessa chose? (Jem)

Who will die? (Will)

What I really hope happens is that they all live together happily ever after in there little threesome.  Is that really so much to ask for?  So prepare yourselves guys, because March 19th, 2013 is just around the corner!  The roommate and I will be up early for a Chapters run (and if you don't wake up, Phee, I will go without you...)!

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!