31.12.12

2013 Blogger Resolutions!

Is anyone else in denial that 2012 is coming to a close?  I sure am.  It's been an interesting year, and I'm hoping 2013 proves to be a little more exciting!

A couple weeks ago I talked about some lessons I learned in 2012, and today I'm going to share my blogger resolutions for 2013!  On sticky notes!  Everything is more exciting with sticky notes!

I'm very good at ignoring anything else that needs to be accomplished, and reading instead.  This year will be about finding a balance.


I'm working on a facelift.  Stay tuned.


So that stuff still gets posted when I'm spending all my time at the hospital!


Finally, let's be honest.  My reviews generally turn out to be more of a rant.  Therefore, I need a system.  Or I could continue winging it.  Hmm...

Happy New Years Everyone!

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!