13.12.12

The Hiatus is Over!!

I'm back book lovers!

First of all, thank you to all of you that are reading this, for sticking around.  I feel refreshed and ready to blog once again.

I managed to scavenge what was left of my semester, and hopefully I passed everything.  One of my finals was so ridiculous, half of us were wondering if we took the right exam afterwards.  Like all good things though, the semester came to an end, and I now have a whopping 25 days to sit around my house and do nothing of significance.

During my hiatus, I did more reading than I should have.  I tried really hard, but Chapters had an awesome sale, and some great books were released, and textbooks are just boring.  What I'm saying is that I have a nice little stockpile of reviews ready for you guys, so be ready for that to start tomorrow!

I feel like my blog also needs a bit of a makeover, so hopefully I can do some of that this holiday season!

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!