19.12.12

"Waiting On" Through The Ever Night


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!


This week I am excited for...
It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.  (From Goodreads)
It has been far too long since I've had some quality time with my favourite leather-wearing Blood Lord.  I've been anxiously awaiting this book since the moment I finished Under The Never Sky.  And it's so close!

Through The Ever Night is available January 8th, 2013!

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read Under The Never Sky yet but I've heard so many great things about this series. Great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, Samantha. :) I need more Perry in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Under The Never Sky either but at least we don't have too long to wait eh? good , that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I have just started Under the Never Sky and I expect to be craving this one soon... I've heard so many awesome things about this series :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED THIS ONE. Just a few more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!