29.12.12

Stacking The Shelves: Christmas Edition

Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga's Reviews!

Why hello everyone!  I'd like to start by saying that I hope you all had a fabulous season thus far, whether you celebrate Christmas or not!  I had a lovely Christmas, and didn't even notice that 3 of my 4 scheduled posts failed to go live, because I'm not so bright some days.  Oh, well.  Now it is time to get back on track with life and blogging and normal eating...

I got a few other surprises, but all I really asked for this year was books.  If you can't tell, I kind of love them, and wanted to share the books I received with you guys!  Goodreads pages are linked in case you would like more info on any of these titles!






Mosby's Drug Guide For Nursing Students by Linda Skidmore-Roth
(completely recommend this drug guide if anyone is interested!)


UPDATE: I may have hit up a bookstore and picked up a couple more titles!

The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson

Did you guys pick up any great books this holiday season?  Leave me a comment or link to your Stacking The Shelves post!

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. I finished Alice in zombieland yesterday I loved it! I can't wait for more. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for Black City! I'm hoping to start reading it soon because of all the awesomeness that I've heard about. I love the new covers of Maureen Johnson's series. I may have to check it out soon. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits is incredible. It's one of my favs of this past year. And all of your other books look amazing.

    Great haul. And yes I understand the temptation of going back to the bookstore for more books. I did just that.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Days of Blood and Starlight was awesome. I hope you love all your new books. Come visit me as well. New follower via GFC

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Amazing christmas Haul! Pushing the Limits is amazzzzzzzingggg... and I'm dying to read Black City! I hope you enjoy all your reads :)

    Happy Holidays & New Year!

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul!!! The Girl of Fire & Thorns and The Name of The Star!!! I loved both of those so much!!! I also really enjoyed Pushing The Limits! I got Alice In Zombieland as well!!! I'm really hoping to get a copy of Days of Blood & Starlight soon! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!