25.12.12

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Must Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Must Reads For 2013 That Likely Aren't Under My Christmas Tree Right Now


The holidays are one of my favourite times of the year.  There is always this beautiful magic in the air, and maybe some of that magic will plop a couple of these titles under my tree?  Nope?  Okay, I understand.

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
(Will and Jem!)
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Aiden!)
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Daemon!)
Lover At Last by J.R. Ward
(Blay and Qhuinn!)
Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
(Perry!)
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
(Adrian!)
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
(Elder!)
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
(Kai!)
Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
(New boys?!)
Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth
(Tobias!)
So maybe I just need a nice boy under the tree?  *insert winky face or shaking head, either apply...*


Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!