7.10.12

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from good ol' Canada-land, or to anyone else celebrating anything this weekend!

2012 has proven to be a wonderful year, and I'm thankful for so many things.  I am thankful for my family, who have supported me through everything and been there every step of the way.  I am thankful for my friends that have stayed my friends, despite the distance between us.  I am thankful for my roommates, who are generally nothing like the horror stories you hear.  I am thankful for the ability to read and write, for without that I would be nothing.  I am thankful for the ability to dance, which saved me many years ago.  I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school and pursue a profession, so that one day I can be even half the mother mine has been.  I am thankful for the food I was able to enjoy this weekend.

And I am thankful for you guys.  When I started this blog, I just wanted a space to rant.  I may not be the best blogger in the world, but the fact that I continue to get page hits each day means so much to me.  So, thank you.

As a side note, I seriously want one of these...
And now that I've said that, time for more pie!

Much love, Samantha 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Samantha! Hope it was a good one. :) As for the pumpkin pie blizzard--it needs a little more something-something. Maybe more spice? Not sure, but the one I had the other day tasted only 'meh'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Jamie! Same to you! That sucks... Maybe I'll just stick to cookie dough, or ask for cookie dough in my pumpkin blizzard...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!