23.10.12

Top Ten Tuesday: Or Not...?


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books To Get In The Halloween Spirit


I have absolutely no idea how to answer this question.  At all.  No clue.

I'm really not a huge fan of Halloween.  I never have been.  Pumpkins and fall, yes.  Halloween, meh.

Therefore, I'm not sure how to answer this question.  I was going to approach it from a perspective of "Top Books Written About Things Kids Dress Up As" approach, but decided against that too.  My Top Ten Tuesdays are becoming very repeatative, and my list was more of the same.

So here is my cheater's way of participating...
Top Ten Things I Would Dress Up As For Halloween This Year If I Didn't Have To Be At The Hospital For 7 AM The Next Morning And Actually Got To Have Fun

This is just sad to me... (Source)
  1. A Power Ranger
  2. An Assassin
  3. Sailor Mars
  4. A Ballerina
  5. A Cat
  6. A Baseball Player
  7. A Hockey Player
  8. A Referee
  9. A "Puck Bunny"
  10. A Pirate


Hope that wasn't too exciting for you guys.  What are you guys being for Halloween this year?  Or tell me about a super-awesome costume you had in the past!

Much love, Samantha

9 comments:

  1. That picture is sad XD that's the sexyfication of things... *sigh*
    I'd love to go as a Hockey Player! :)

    My TTT
    *GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they were in more than just pink and yellow :)

      Delete
  2. This is my first Halloween...ever. And I've really been struggling to figure out what to wear. I don't really know the rules... I thought everyone dressed up as witches and pirates or something... or just wore as little as possible. But these have given me some ideas... I just wish I knew how to make these costumes...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest starting with something simple, but that could just be because I'm not huge on Halloween. It was fun as a kid when you got to go get candy, but I'm over it. In University, people dress up and drink every weekend.

      Delete
  3. I know it's been done, but I'd love to dress up like Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games. That would be such a fun costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares if it's been done, that would be an AWESOME costume!

      Delete
  4. Great "list"!
    I'm calling dibs on Sailor Venus.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, deal. We just need the rest of the sailor scouts and we're golden!

      Delete
    2. And a Tuxedo Mask. And a Seiya! S/he was my favorite :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!