3.10.12

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Out Of Reach

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!

This week I am excited for...
How do you find someone who doesn’t want to be found? A girl searches for her missing addict brother while confronting her own secrets in this darkly lyrical novel.Rachel has always idolized her older brother Micah. He struggles with addiction, but she tells herself that he’s in control. And she almost believes it. Until the night that Micah doesn’t come home.

Rachel’s terrified—and she can’t help but feel responsible. She should have listened when Micah tried to confide in her. And she only feels more guilt when she receives an anonymous note telling her that Micah is nearby and in danger.

With nothing more to go on than hope and a slim lead, Rachel and Micah’s best friend, Tyler, begin the search. Along the way, Rachel will be forced to confront her own dark secrets, her growing attraction to Tyler…and the possibility that Micah may never come home. (From Goodreads)
I'm interested to check this book out.  Sibling love, addition, relationships, and mystery sounds like a good combination to me!  It also feels different from much of the contemporary I've read as of late.  Out of Reach is set to be released October 16th, 2012.

Much love, Samantha

5 comments:

  1. This one sounds like the kind of story I enjoy...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of it because it is nothing like what I have been reading lately- nice WoW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this sounds like an amazing emotional read! I am definitely adding it to my tbr!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so good! I love finding new books via WOW!!!

    ~Ali
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!