26.12.13

Top Ten of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends

From December 23rd through 27th, we celebrate our favourite books of 2013 and look ahead to those of 2014.  Be sure to check back each day, and check out our gracious hosts (Rachel from [Fikt]shun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Jamie from Two Chicks on Books)!

Rules: Must be a book released and read in 2013


Cam
Wait For You by J. Lynn
Because he freakin' waited.  From my experience, they just don't wait for you to get your shit together.

Adam
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
I don't care what you say, I'm still rooting for Adam because he is just amazing.

Hector
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
I may have a thing for the gruff, protective, badass type.

Aiden
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Again, badass.  How do you not love Aiden, who is strong and courageous and goes after what he wants?

Isaiah
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
He can fix my car any day.  We can connect over our love for speed.


Kaiden
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Drummer.  That's really all I have to say here.  Read the book.  He brings the heat.

Finn
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Because he loves books and wears glasses and is unique and I like that.

Ryan
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
I like baseball, but I cheer for the Jays and I'm sorry but none of them are *that* attractive (except Rasmus, who I will forever love).  I like athletic types who will play/watch sports with me and drink beer and listen to country music.

Beast
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Again, strong manly man.  I have no issues with that.

Ben
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I'm not entirely sure why.  I just felt a connection to this character throughout the book.

Question time!  Who was your book boyfriend of 2013?  Share them with me!

2 comments:

  1. An Adam! I was just saying how everyone seems to have switched to Warner. I did! LOL Although Adam is great too. I also love Ryan, Isaiah, Kai, and Cam!

    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list! Cam was number one for me ;) Aiden and Isaiah also made my list,

    I have only read a few of the books on your list but I definitely agree with your book boyfriends! Aiden made it to my list as well :)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!