24.12.13

Top Ten of 2013: Best Covers

From December 23rd through 27th, we celebrate our favourite books of 2013 and look ahead to those of 2014.  Be sure to check back each day, and check out our gracious hosts (Rachel from [Fikt]shun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Jamie from Two Chicks on Books)!


Rules: Must have been released in 2013, should have been read in 2013 as well




These are all books that I had to have on my shelf.  These are the ones that I want to "show off".  So tell me, what was your favourite cover of 2013?  Share in the comments below!


3 comments:

  1. I completely and utterly love the cover for Clockwork Princess, it's probably my favorite cover of the year although I haven't read it yet. I also really love the covers for the Soul Screamers series!

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of The 5th Wave and I've heard nothing but good things about it. I can't wait to finally get to the copy sitting on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful covers! Great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!