27.12.13

Top Ten of 2013: Looking Towards 2014

From December 23rd through 27th, we celebrate our favourite books of 2013 and look ahead to those of 2014.  Be sure to check back each day, and check out our gracious hosts (Rachel from [Fikt]shun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Jamie from Two Chicks on Books)!

Rules: Must have a release date in 2014


The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
I've followed Lindsay on twitter for ages and cannot wait to read her book!
Expected Publication: June 10th

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Holy shit, I am not ready for this ending.  #TeamAdam
Expected Publication: February 4th

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
(cover to be released)
Another conclusion a long time in the making, except I'm ready for this one.
Expected Publication: May 27th

Pointe by Brandy Colbert
I'm an ex-ballet dancer so yes please.
Expected Publication: April 10th

Be With Me by J. Lynn
I will read anything she writes, and given my love for Wait For You, this is a giant YES.
Expected Publication: February 4th



Raging Star by Moira Young
Another conclusion a long time in the making that I am ready for.
Expected Publication: May 13th

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
(cover to be released)
Woah, another conclusion I'm excited about!
Expected Publication: June 3rd

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
(cover to be released)
The 5th Wave had a great ending.  I'm excited to re-enter this world.
Expected Publication: September 2014

Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Mercenaries.  Spaceships.  If you're not sold we're going to have an issue.
Expected Publication: January 21st

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Again, she could write anything and I would be tearing my skin off to read it.  ANYTHING.
Expected Publication: February 25th

2013 was fun, but there are some exciting titles coming in 2014!  What book are you most excited for?  Leave me a comment so I can check out your list, and thanks for spending this week with me!

4 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ POINTE! I've been dying to read that book for quite some time now - Brandy knows! And I have to read Siege and Storm! Perhaps I'll re-read Shadow and Bone, and then binge-read Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising. I have White Hot Kiss! I think I'll get to that one in the next few weeks. I've read and reviewed Avalon recently - it is quite awesome! I really enjoyed it. Hope you read and enjoy these books in 2014! :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Hot Kiss, right?! Same here!

    My 2014 Releases List

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Murder Complex and Pointe are definitely must reads for me as well! I waited so long to pick up Shatter Me, that I've actually just save it and I'm going to start it towards the end of January so I can read the whole series in one fell swoop :) I hope you enjoy these books in 2014, all the best in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!