25.12.13

Top Ten of 2013: Best Couples

From December 23rd through 27th, we celebrate our favourite books of 2013 and look ahead to those of 2014.  Be sure to check back each day, and check out our gracious hosts (Rachel from [Fikt]shun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Jamie from Two Chicks on Books)!

Rules: Must be from a book read in 2013


Blay & Qhuinn
Lover At Last by J.R. Ward
because it's about freakin' time!

Hector & Elisa
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
because they would stand by each other through anything!

Cam & Avery
Wait For You by J. Lynn
because these two stood out as a pair I was actually rooting for, among the NA club!

Cath & Levi
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
because they're cute, okay?

Addie & Trevor
Pivot Point by Kasie West
because the ending of Pivot Point broke my heart!


Sybella & Beast
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
because they battled their demons together!

Aiden & Alex
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
because they broke a few rules for love (yes, this was corny but I don't care)!

Anna & St. Clair
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
because love at a french boarding school!

Tod & Kaylee
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
because they got their happy ending!

Cate & Finn
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
because I'm still rooting for them!

Let's share!  Who was your favourite bookish couple this year?  Leave me comment and tell me what your list was about today!

And to those that are celebrating, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, from my family to yours!
If you're not celebrating, have a Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I just read Anna for the first time this year and I couldn't get enough of her and Etienne, they were so cute! I also like Addie & Trevor, I can't wait to read Split Second now and see what happens.

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!