9.6.13

Stacking the Shelves: Happy Birthday To ME Edition!

Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga's Reviews!

Hello, friends!  Today is my 21st birthday, which lined up nicely with Chapters' "Buy 3, Get The 4th Free" sale!  Needless to say, I went shopping and picked up a nice stack of books, plus some for my mom and a present for my lovely friend Phee.  I also got a high five from my favourite Chapters employee ever.


Bought/Recieved:
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (thanks Mom!)
Golden by Jessi Kirby
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (thanks Mom!)
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Reboot by Amy Tintera

I also bought from Kobo.com:
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! 21 is a fun age. Great haul! I loved Golden. I still need to read Shadow and Bone (is that the first hook? I need to read the first book in the series). Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Such a great stack of books you've got there. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!