4.6.13

Top Ten Travel Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books featuring Travel

I'm going on a loose interpretation.  Most of these involve travel via foot.  Some involve planes.  One is time travel.  Because I say that that counts.


The Statistical Probability is a love story on a plane.  Sweet Peril also has some air travel.  A Million Suns is on a spaceship.  Shadow on the Sun has some travel... on Mars.  The Time Traveller's Wife is self explanatory.  Anna and the French Kiss is about a girl who traveled to France.  Last Sacrifice has a road trip with fugatives.  The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Through the Ever Night, and Shadow and Bone involve foot travel, which counts.

Now, what's your favourite book featuring travel?

Much love, Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Love first sight is my favorite book in these collection. I had learn many books. But I never read it alone I always have my cup of coffee.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Anna on my list, too. I recently started the Statistical Probability and Girl of Fire and am enjoyed both so far. I've heard great things about Shadow and Bone, but haven't picked it up yet. Great list!
    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww some really great choices here. I need to read so many of these books.
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!