11.6.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books I Would Read At The Beach This Summer If It Stopped Raining

Fun fact about where I live is that the nearest beach is over an hour away.  We don't even have lakes around here.  Welcome to farm country.  Therefore, I am not fluent in the "beach read".  When I think beach, I think all-time favourites, contemporary and novellas.  And with that here are some things that I have not necessarily read, but totally would on the beach!


Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Golden by Jessica Kirby
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty


What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi

Much love, Samantha

5 comments:

  1. I need to read Destroy Me and This Is What Happy Looks Like. Born Wicked looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna read Eleanor and park, because it seems like SUCH an amazing title. Boo me! :( I ADORE Magnus Bane, and I am so happy for his series! I read Shatter Me too, but I haven't come across Destroy Me yet. Maybe I should give it a try! :) Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title. It won't stop raining here either!! Great list and I love Magnus and I totally want to read his story! Veronica Rossi & Tahereh are GREAT writers!
    <3!New follower
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    Check out all our giveaways HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really wonderful choices here! There are so many of these books on my to-read that I must read soon.
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica Darling is my all-time favorite character. I've been meaning to read Born Wicked. That cover is so pretty. Great list! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!