25.6.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Best of 2013 (so far)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Twelve Books I've Read in 2013 (so far...)

Geez, it's an easy topic this week and I still feel the need to cheat!  I went onto my Goodreads account and looked up my 5-star reviews for so far this year.  I didn't think I would have had enough, but apparently I've had 12!  Hence, another week of cheating :)

So far in 2013, I have read 45 books, plus a couple of rereads.  My original goal was 52 books, but I'm thinking that number may have to go up a little.


In no particular order...
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Shadow on the Sun by David Macinnis Gill
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Wait For You by J. Lynn

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Carson's series is amazing! I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and the French Kiss is the best! I still need to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns, but it is on my TBR list for the summer. Great list! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anna and the French Kiss! I haven't read Shades of Earth yet, so I need to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be my sister from another mister. I included Shades of Earth, Apollyon, Through the Ever Night, Unravel Me and Clockwork Princess on my list too! I have Anna and the French Kiss and Sweet Peril on my bookshelf waiting for me. And, I've read and loved Dare You To and Wait For You. Needless to say, your list ROCKS!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great top ten! Unravel me & CP2 are on my list too:)


    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know I'm not the only one who's late on "Anna and the French Kiss." It's on my To Read list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!