9.9.12

Coffee Talk #7: Nutella Cookies on a Friday Night

What do a pair of 20 year old University students do on a Friday night?  Apparently we bake cookies.

My roommate and I were sitting in our rooms, complaining about how bored we were.  I've recently rediscovered my love for Pinterest, and found a simple recipe for Nutella cookies.  Obviously I repinned that.  I didn't realize my roommate was also on Pinterest until I get a Facebook notification.

A few minutes later, the oven was preheating and I was digging out the Nutella.  A far as cookie batters go, this one ended up looking pretty darn disgusting.  We also found that we needed an extra egg in order to get everything to combine.

The batter is a lil' sticky

Being the pretty awesome person she is, my roommate put the dough on the cookie sheets in a manner that made them look like little piles of animal crap.

They turned out to be pretty delicious piles of animal crap!  Seriously guys, these are incredibly simple and taste like brownies.  They're also not as crazy sweet as Nutella can be.

Not pretty, but delicious!

Next Friday, Nutella cake?  Possibly.

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award! My post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/one-lovely-blogger-award.html =)
    Also, I LOVE Nutella. I will eat it straight out of the jar, it's bad =/
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!