7.9.12

Feature & Follow Friday (1)

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  Jump between blogs, gain followers, and make some new friends!


So this would be my first time trying Feature & Follow out.  It seems like everyone loves it, so why not?

This week's question is...
What book(s) are you reading right now?  What do you think of it?

There are two ways to look at this question: what should I be reading and what I'm actually reading...
Forgive the hair, I'm off to the gym next.
Yeah, I should be getting some school reading done.  Considering I'm excited for my Health Psychology class, doing the readings should be easier than it's turning out to be.


I have two books on the go right now.  I'm reading Betrayals by Lili St. Crow and Entwined by Elizabeth Naughton.  I'm only about a chapter into Betrayals, but Entwined is starting to get really interesting!

And now the fun part!  Leave me a comment below if you've read either of these books, and I'll come check out what you're reading!

But first, gym time.  See you all soon!

Much love, Samantha
P.S. I may have overused the exclamation mark in this post...

12 comments:

  1. YAAAY textbooks! I have history books to read as well. But I hope you LOVE Betrayals. It is my favorite in a very good series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betrayals sounds nice. I really should start reading something by Lili St. Crow. Welcome to the feature and I'm a New Follower.

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read the Strange Angels series for a while now. New follower :)
    My FF: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with school! Betrayals look good. Happy reading :D

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, both books looks interesting :D **New Follower**
    Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those seem like pretty interesting reads! :D And I feel for you. I should be doing school reading too, but hey! It's the weekend! ;) lol
    I'm following you back! :D Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never read what I should be reading. Where's the fun in that? I wouldn't worry about the exclamation marks. We book bloggers tend to be exclamation-y kind of people lol.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF!
    Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I know what you mean--today I should've caught up on the reading for one of my classes, but instead I spent the whole afternoon reading Seraphina x]
    Haven't heard of either of these books, though I do like the cover for Betrayals.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved most of the Strange Angels series- new GFC follower!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    Haha, the books you SHOULD be reading are never as fun =P
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah, so many text books showing up!

    New follower here!

    I've not heard of the books you're reading! I'm learning so much!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!