4.9.12

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Books on Your Fall TBR List


Is anyone else in denial that it is actually September?  August didn't go overly fast for me, but I still can't believe it is September.  While I'm at it, did anyone else blank on the fact that today is Tuesday?

I still have a week to go before I actually start classes, so my goal is to get through a huge chunk of my TBR pile.  That being said, there are a lot of books that are coming out soon/came out recently that I cannot wait to get my hands on.  I also have a great habit of ignoring school work when a good book comes along.  So, without further ado...
  1. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
  2. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
  3. Diety by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. Black City by Elizabeth Richards
  5. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
  6. Origin by Jessica Khoury
  7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  8. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  9. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
  10. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
What's on your fall TBR list?

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about Black City, but that is on my TBR list, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pushing the Limits is such a good book, I really loved it! Reading Lost Prince at the moment... so far so good!
    Check out my list here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in denial that it is September! WHAT THE HELL? Who ended summer early?

    We don't have any in common but some of these picks ARE on my general TBR list -- Black City, Tilt, Pushing The Limits & Such a Rush.

    I read Tiger Lily and LOVED it. Read Origin and liked it -- interesting premise but something was sort of missing for me to make it AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top ten! Deity is on my list as well! I so can't wait for it! Pushing The Limits was amazing! I also cant wait to read Rebel Heart, Tilt & Origin as well!!

    New Follower!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to think it's September when it's hovering between 80 and 90 degrees outside! Anyway... yes, August kind of slipped by, and I didn't do as much reading as I expected. A number of books on my list are actually left overs from my Summer reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! Pushing the Limits is AMAZING! It's my favorite book this year so far. I hope you like it!

    I liked My LIfe Next Door but I didn't love it. But I know a lot of people have!

    I just checked out Such a Rush today from the library. I have mixed feelings about Jennifer Echols. I love some of her books, and HATE some of her books.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!