12.9.12

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Rebel Heart

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!
It seemed so simple: Defeat the Tonton, rescue her kidnapped brother, Lugh, and then order would be restored to Saba’s world. Simplicity, however, has proved to be elusive. Now, Saba and her family travel west, headed for a better life and a longed-for reunion with Jack. But the fight for Lugh’s freedom has unleashed a new power in the dust lands, and a formidable new enemy is on the rise. 
What is the truth about Jack? And how far will Saba go to get what she wants? In this much-anticipated follow-up to the riveting Blood Red Road, a fierce heroine finds herself at the crossroads of danger and destiny, betrayal and passion. (From Goodreads)

There are not enough really's in the world to describe how badly I want this book.  Blood Red Road was a book that I thought I would hate, but actually adored.  I know Rebel Heart has already been released in the U.K., but I am patiently awaiting the North American release.  Seriously, the waiting is hard.  What will happen to Jack and Saba?!?!  I will drop everything I am doing on October 20th, 2012 to devour this book.

And as a bonus, it has an awesome cover!

So, what are YOU waiting for?

Much love, Samantha

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Blood Red Road, but I’ve always been intrigued by it.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Blood Red Road...this does sound like an intriguing series. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bel absolutely loved Blood Red Road and can't wait for this sequel. We are all drooling over the cover :-) Great pick!

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I can't wait to read this! I absolutely loved Blood Red Road. Great choice!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!