7.7.12

Across The Universe Trilogy Has New Covers!


I love them!  Like love LOVE them.  Not just like-love.  Love-love.

These new covers were released yesterday on wired.com.  This is also the first reveal (that I know of) for Shades of Earth, which is to be released January 2013.

I have read and reviewed both Across the Universe and A Million Suns (not yet posted), and truly enjoyed both books, but I completely agree with the Wired article.  These new covers will definitely increase the number of readers.  My brother read Across the Universe and liked it as well.  I decided to ask him which book he would pick up, if he saw both copies of Across the Universe in the bookstore.  He said he would rather pick up the original, but he's nuts, so we're going to ignore his opinion.  So I tried again with A Million Suns, which he hasn't read yet, and he liked the new cover better.

As much as I hate to admit it, I do tend to judge a book by it's cover, and I know I'm not the only one.  A cover won't make me not read a book, but we tend to pick up books that catch our eye.

All in all, I love the new covers, and I think more guys will be tempted to check out the new series.  Now I am even more excited for January to come, and for me to get my greedy hands on Shades of Earth!

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Shades of Earth cover! That green if lovely. I can't wait to read this series :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!