4.7.12

Road Trip Wednesday: What superlative would you win?

It's Road Trip Wednesday, a "Blog Carnival" hosted by the lovely ladies over at YA Highway.  They pose a weekly reading/writing question, and through the comments, you can explore and find out everyone's take on the topic.

This weeks question is...
What yearbook "most" category (superlative) would your character win?


Me, just after Graduation.
Cheating time!  I am not really I writer (at least not right now).  So I'm just going to talk about myself!  Ha!

My high school didn't do superlatives.  I think it might be more of an American thing?  Chances are I wouldn't have won anything anyways, I kind of fluttered around the middle of the pack.  So here are some entirely random superlatives that I could have potentially won, under the correct circumstances...

Best Nickname (Presto-Change-o): I honestly don't even remember how this nickname started, but by the time I graduated, the whole school, including teachers and office staff, was using it.
Worst Hair:  I have thick, black hair that rarely cooperated.
Most likely to become a doctor:  I was smart.  Not really a cool story here.
Most likely to blog about books: I've always been the go-to person for book recommendations.  My friends actually blame me for obsessions, on occasion.
Most likely to fall down the stairs at graduation:  Yes, I am that kid.

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!