27.7.12

TGIF (2): Christmas In July

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger over at GReads!  She asks a question, and everyone can get involved!


And today's question is...


Christmas in July: If Santa were to come down your chimney in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?


Practical, realistic Samantha would like Santa to bring all of her textbooks for the coming semester, but where is the fun in that?  So here's three book (that have yet to be published) that I would like Santa to bring.


Dear Santa, I feel that I have been quite a good girl (so far) this year.  Therefore, I ask you to work your Christmas magic, and please bring me Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Lover At Last by J.R. Ward, and Rebel Heart by Moira Young.  In return, I will leave you iced tea and s'mores, a summer appropriate feast to keep you energized for your travels.

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I really should get started on that series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I got the opportunity to meet her at BEA and she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!